Sunday, February 3, 2008

BINGO ALL THE WAY PART 2

Last evening I went back to the so called bingo arcade with Mr.Ganz and Mr. Laytom. This time we brought along an honored guest Mr Yaris. The owner of the establishment was present, and he greeted us with smiles. Yes Mario Assendomae is his name, and bingo is his game. Mr Ganz won at the horseshoe, and Mr. Yaris won 3 times. The author won once, and Mr Laytom was the pissed off member this visit, because he didn't win once.

All and all it was good times and great memories.

2 comments:

Elgarf said...

I am very happy for Mr.Ganz. It is about time his luck turned around. He got the shaft last time and I guess it is good that Mr. Laytom got it this time around.

I am a little concerned, however, about the addition of this Mr. Yaris. Is he on the level? Can he be trusted? I have not heard of him before, and if he isn't discreet he could bring the whole operation down. Keep an eye on him, for me.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

MR YARIS IS A GOOD GUY, AND HE IS A TRUSTED MAN