Sunday, February 3, 2008

THE MORNING AGOTFAY

I am really tired of people who bull shit a lot. A man that I work with is a cronic bull shiter. I do not know what it is but the fact is that a man that I work with can not be trusted.

At times he can be cool, but he can't be trusted. I don't know if this is because this man if a homosexual, and he may have had a hard time adjusting in society, but when I am at a Menza function, he can be the nicest person in the world. That following Monday, he can be an asshole, who just bullshits his way through society.

I am at wits end with him, because of his actions and because he just talks out his ass. I do not know what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful.

2 comments:

Elgarf said...

Keep him at arm's length. He is proving that he cannot be trusted and we do not need him leaking vital information.

I don't think homosexuality has anything to do with it. This man sounds like a sociopath who is willing to step on everyone and everything in his attempt to claim "the prize". It then falls on you, Mr. O'Malley, to keep the prize just out of his reach. This way you will remain in command. He will seek you out, but you will always be one step ahead. I pray that you do not let him get too close.

We have worked too hard to secure the classified intelligence and cannot have it falling into the hands of such a flighty individual. God knows what he would do with it, or more likely, who he would sell it to. This man has no allegiances and we must expect the worst. It has long been believed that the cold-war has ended, yet we have heard rumblings of a new power-hungry Russia. What better place for him to stake a claim.

It was right of you to come to us, your viewing audience, with this dilemma. I just pray we can stop the hemorrhaging before its too late.

The Chief said...

I agree with Elgarf. I do not think it has anything to do with his homosexuality.

He sounds like someone you just write off in life. The hell with him. If he can't stand up and be a civil human being then move on and associate yourself with people who can.