Saturday, December 22, 2007

Were Up To Eight

Well as of this writing Mr Ganz is up to Eight Movies seen with Mr LayTom since Friday December 15. Yes every night these two go to the multiplex. I for one thing am very happy that they both found each other, because Mr Omalley is not going to go to the movies every night of the week, I mean, he likes the movies but not that much.

I just hope that Mr Ganz is staying away from the popcorn. I understand that once in a while it is okay to eat the CORN, but every night!!!! I'll wait and see

1 comment:

Elgarf said...

I, too, am happy these guys found each other. There is nothing in the world quite like a movie-going-partner. I must also applaud your concern for Mr. Ganz's consumption of "the CORN". We need more conscientious citizens like you, Father O'Malley.