Saturday, December 22, 2007

Disturbia, and other concoctions

I was reading my friend CJ Elgarf's blog http://elgarfmiscellany.blogspot.com and I was deeply disturbed by his last posting. Apparently somebody gave him a threatening picture and now they must investigate. First of all I see the person who did the picture to be off by more then a mile. I see nothing but a crappy artist, something that a 3 year old can do, but nevertheless if somebody gives me a picture that shows them trying to shoot me, I will take every step to have this person prosecuted, or if it is not to be prosecuted then I would have to take steps to take care of the situation myself. This stuff can not be happening to good people like Elgarf, hard workers and trusted members of their communities. Elgarf I am 100% on your side

No comments: