Saturday, November 3, 2007

Paul Laytom

The other day on my first posting, I noticed that THE CHIEF was very upset about my recommendation aboutkingroom.com. Paul Laytom, the owner denies that their is spyware on his website. He is extremely upset by this and whoever calls him a fraud must know that he holds the record for seeing the most movies in one year. Paul Laytom said "I can not write but I can outsit anyone at the multiplex". This means you chief. As for my first posting, Paul Laytom was very upset that he was not invited to the midwest. The man who recently celebrated his birthday said it was a MENZA event. I said "This event was about as far away from the Menza as you can not imagine"

4 comments:

The Chief said...

These people sound like they really need help!

First, as far as Paul Laytom goes, well, I really don't care if someone outsits me at a movie. I've seen two movies in the theater this year and that's fine by me.

As for the spyware - he can deny it all he wants, when I went to the site, my anti-spyware software was giving me alerts right and left. If it's not him, then his site is being hacked! He should care about this but instead, he just denies it - that says something there.

As for the other guy - what the hell is MENZA??? Why do these two characters care that you go on vacation without them? Are you their mother? Is there an umbilical cord they are unable to sever? This all sounds really weird to me.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

The problem that I have is that if I do something without Paul Layton, or the other guy who I call Mr Ganz is that they get jealous if you do something without them.

The Chief said...

Jealous? I would not be the least bit comfortable with that. It sounds so "creepy." Do they not have lives of their own?

I feel bad for you Mr. O'Malley - perhaps you should do more to distance yourself from people like this - it would be to your benefit, yes, but it would also benefit them in the long run.

Elgarf said...

I guess my question in all this is did Paul really lay Tom? It seems troublesome to me that he would partake in such activities and then become jealous when you go out of town. Perhaps he wanted to lay Tom in the midwest?