Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

I am down in Salisbury Maryland with my family, visiting my sister, and her husband. I am staying at a hotel, so at 4:30am Mr Omalley set off to go shopping. Driving to my sisters house I saw traffic that I thought could only be seen during rush hour. I figured that nobody lives in this area, or do they? Well I was FLABBERGASTED. The first thing that I passed was the mall. Boy It was filling up. Then I drove past the US R TOYS. Holy S**T. There wasn't a spot to be found. I then picked the sister up, and we were on the way to ALWAYS LOW PRICES.

Inside the place was packed. My sister was looking for a GPS, I was looking for the laptop. Well we were both out of luck. They did have a 19inch flat screen HDTV for $198.00 that I purchased because my father was looking for one, even though he would not admit it. As we left the CHINA MART, we drove past Screw our employees by cutting the wages, which had a line out the door, at least. That is not bull shitsky. Next door was the big office superstore, which had a line equally as long.

We then went to "THATS MORE LIKE IT", and the lines inside were long. Plus they didn't have the gps, which was also sold out. Our final stop was EXPECT MORE, PAY LESS, and they had a line out the door. Bear to say I didn't even try to get into WORST BUY.

I told my sister thatthey will have more items on sale, so don't worry. It was quite obvious that she was upset by the fact that she didn't get the GPS.

2 comments:

Elgarf said...

I am sorry to hear that you did not get your laptop. I'm also sorry to hear that you have been "flabbergasted". I don't know which is worse, but I do hope you are feeling better.

The Chief said...

I got flabbergasted once. It was quite traumatic.

You should have seen the blood and the endtrails.

Horrible, I tell you... just horrible.