Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Day Same Ganz

Talking to Mr. Ganz yesterday, drove me insane. Mr. Laytom called him, and said the same garbage about the movies that he always says. Mr. Ganz said that it is too bad that Mr. O'Malley can't go with us. I said to myself "who gives a shit". Mr. Ganz says "SOS". I do not understand it. If you do not want to do something do not do it. Tell him that you just do not want to go to the GUTTER on Saturday. Say "I really don't mind if I sit this one out". I know Chief Rooney will be annoyed at this posting, because he has a problem with Mr. Laytom, and what he stands for. I need to know what I should say to Mr. Ganz to shut him up, and give him some balls

3 comments:

The Chief said...

I don't have the faintest idea what Mr. Laytom stands for.

He sounds like a first class tool to me.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

Yes Chief, you do. You think because of his toolness, that he is out of touch. This posting is not about Mr Laytom, it is about Mr. Ganz, who in my opinion maybe a world class fool

Elgarf said...

This has gone on long enough, Mr. O'Malley. We, your viewing audience, need some new material. I won't buy that your writers have gone on strike. We need an update. What is happening on the east coast? How is Mr. Ganz?