Friday, November 23, 2007

The IPOD

My sister gave me my early birthday present, an IPOD. Now I am going to need the laptop, and some assistance from CJ Elgarf, or the CHIEF to download. My brother in law is very computer savvy, but he didn't know anything about the I-Tunes, so he directed me to TORRENTS, where you can download. Of course this site is free, and the downloads may be questionable, so I told him that I would like to stick to I-Tunes. He said "whatever", and that was that. Now I can say I am a man with an IPOD. Boy I feel like a big shot.

1 comment:

Elgarf said...

Mr. O'Malley, I am very glad to hear that you have gotten an ipod. Which model is it? Do you have video capabilities? At any rate I am with you. Keep your downloading above the table and don't go in for any of that shady pirating.