Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKS

Today is what is known as BLACK FRIDAY. For the first time in years, I have no interest in buying anything that the stores are having on "SALE". Now I put the word sale in quotations, because they are not really having a sale. In fact, the merchandise that they advertise really doesn't exist.

Last night, as I was driving home from my parents house, I drove past a WORST BUY. I Mr O'Malley is not bullshitting you, but on a cold November night, around 10p.m. in the evening, the WB had 20 people outside waiting for 5a.m. to get in the store. What a bunch of assholes. What are they waiting for, the one TV, the one X BOX, the WII?

Don't people understand that the items only exist in imagination. I was conned last year. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON ME. FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON YOU.

No comments: