Friday, November 21, 2008

The Menza an update++

Well all I have to say on this matter is that Mr Omalley and Mr Ganz both had a great time at the Menza. Mr Ganz first and foremost made contact with a female. Yes a girl wanted to dance with Mr Ganz. I couldn't believe it, but it is true.

The 12 Penney Saloon is a real nice place. It is even nicer without certain people who say certain things not being there. As I have said before, I go to the club to have

FUN. I HAVE FUN AT THE 12 PENNEY, AND SO WOULD YOU.

3 comments:

minimoviereviews said...

This is Mr Laytom the man of the hour i will be back at the 12 penny on dec 13. I know everyone missed me at the 12 penny and it never is the same with out me.

Elgarf said...

A word of advice, Mr. Kingroom, bring an extra pair of underpants.

Just in case.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

Very well spoken for ELGARF.