Saturday, November 8, 2008

Midwest Cheers

Mr OMalley wants to thank his host CJ ELGARF at elgarfmiscellany.blogspot.com
for his hospitality last weekend. I havent had that much fun in a while. In fact the mood didn't last for long as the election for PRESIDENT of the United States took place and the results left me somewhat ill on Wednesday.

I also want to thank "CHIEF" ROONEY at chiefrooney.blogspot.com
for his insight during the weekend. His comments and observations are first class and the humor, Don't get me started is second to none.

When you have friends like these two trivial things like election results can be dealt with in a civilized manner.

Thank You and a Baba Booey to you

1 comment:

Elgarf said...

Thank you for the kind recognition. I had a blast last week and I know the chief did too. As for the election results, I too have been feeling somewhat gloomy. It still just doesn't click in my mind when I hear "President-Elect Barack Obama." Let's just hope that he DOES put America first and DOES try to get us back on the right track. That blind allegiance to a guy that just came out of nowhere is still very frightening. Hopefully he won't use his powers for evil the way the current asshole has been doing.