Wednesday, April 9, 2008

THE MENZA

It is that time again that I go up to Scranton Pennsylvania with Mr. Ganz and Mr Laytom to the NEPA Leathermen 12th annual awards dinner. The annual dinner is April 26, and the website is nepaleathermen.org.


  1. Mr Laytom wants to go to the Menza, but he is embarassed to tell anybody about it
  2. Mr Ganz is afraid to go into the pool
  3. Mr OMalley has to drive and therefore must go
  4. Mr. OMalley can not drink as he gets drunk and Mr Laytom gets pissed
  5. The theme is "THE OFFICE" and the main man DADDY DAVE is going to be Steve Carrol.

5 comments:

The Chief said...

I'd say this all sounds very homoerotic but then again - I believe that's the point...

...Look, I'm not homophobic... but I have to ask you this: from one heterosexual to another - what is the appeal in attending one of these events?

P.S. I, too, would avoid the pool.

Elgarf said...

Uh, yes, hi. Do you sell or repair those machines that fire out the tennis balls?

Elgarf said...

By the way, what is the criteria for winning one of these awards?

Elgarf said...

Is it just me or does this guy never reply to our comments?

I guess you just can't trust an Irish priest.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

Yes I do, But the point is that everybody needs to try new things. The problem that I have is that somethings can get very gay, and when that happens then I have to leave