Sunday, April 6, 2008

ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID

Mr OMalley is not in a happy mood today. Last night he was in high spirits after getting home from the bingo with Mr Ganz and Mr Laytom. He was driving home and happened to catch the beginning of the Americas Truckin Network, hosted by Bubba Bo. Bubba was reading the news headlines and he was talking about threee airlines that went out of business the past week. He mentioned ALOHA, ATA and then he said that SKYBUS out of Columbus Ohio went out today. I said ARE YOU SHITTING ME. I was pissed. I was originally going to fly the first flight out of Wilmington Delaware on March 7, 2008. There was a major storm that day in THE BUCKEYE, so I called MR ELGARF, and I explained the situation and then we said that we would see each other soon. I was to receive a credit, that now is going to be a refund, but the fact is I was fortunate that I did not book another flight yet. I heard about all the people that got screwed when the airline just quit. How the hell can people do that. You had a lot of stranded people and they are pissed. If you look at the situation, the whole SKYBUS idea was a failure at launch. How can they sell $10 tickets when they are paying $3.00 a gallon for the distillate, known as jetfuel?

No comments: