Saturday, May 17, 2008

GAS PRICES

I am so pissed off at the rise of gas prices. $4.00 a gallon. Last night I was listening to BUBBA BO on AMERICAS TRUCKIN NETWORK, and he said that when Dictator Bush came into office the price of a barrel of oil was $28.oo. I do remember gas going for about $1.20 a gallon. I remember around the first desert storm in 1991, gas went from 95 cents to $1.40 and I was pissed. I am still not as shocked as I was after Hurricane Katrina, but that situation was short lived.

I was with my sister in the grocery store last weekend and she spent $250.00 on groceries and her cart wasn't full. Then she had to gas up the SUV, and that came to $83.00. She now wants to trade in the SUV, but she feels that she owes more on it then it is worth.

This ecomony needs to collapse at this point and then we can start all over, after the BUSHWACKER has left town.

No comments: